EVC Technical Support
The entire range of Siemens EV chargers has been designed and built to be as robust, reliable and easy to use as possible, so we are hoping – in the nicest possible way – that you’ll never need to contact us. However, for those times when you might need assistance, our team of experienced technicians are available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your charging station.
We understand that maintaining and troubleshooting your EV chargers can be challenging, that’s why we offer a wide range of support services to help you keep your chargers in top working condition.
Our technical support services include:
- Remote troubleshooting: Using the Kingman Cloud management platform our technicians will remotely diagnose and troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing with your charger. This will minimize the need for on-site service calls, and identify and restore any network issues within a specified timeframe.
- Maintenance and repair services: Our technicians are equipped to perform routine maintenance and repair services on your charger, ensuring optimal performance and longevity.
- Installation support: Our team takes care of the installation of your chargers, including taking care of on-site preparation, electrical connections, and compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Software updates: We provide software updates to our customers to keep their chargers up-to-date and ensure optimal performance.
- Warranty support: Our chargers come with a comprehensive 3-year warranty, and our technical support team will assist you with any warranty-related issues.
Our Tech Team
At Kingman EVC we believe that the quality of our chargers needs to be matched with the quality of our people.
Like all CPO’s we are new to EVC’s but we are not new to large scale installations for 100’s of outdoor media locations around W.A. Kingman’s team have completed successful technical installations for over 35 years.
Our team includes a Software Engineers with many years’ experience in installing and supporting 100’s of Digital Totems across WA and a Field Engineer with vast experience maintaining sophisticated radar and weapon systems for the Australian armed forces, as well as commissioning and maintaining the largest outdoor media screens in Australia, for international media giant Daktronics.
Together they lead a team of experienced Electricians that have been an integral part of both outdoor and indoor illuminated signage installations across Australia over the past 35 years.
Downloadable Product Data Sheets
We have downloadable datasheets for all our charger products.