Working at Kingman
“At Kingman, we like to think of our staff as being part of the Big K Family. We have a core set of values that we regularly promote to get the best working environment for our staff as we believe by having happy people, we will have happy customers.
Due to, strong growth, Kingman is looking to grow our team with experienced signage professionals. Come and join Australia’s most awarded sign company as we evolve through a period of growth and change under new ownership. Kingman’s future is exciting, and we can offer career opportunities for expansion and promotion for the right individuals. Come and work with us on the new Chevron building, Red Rooster and Chicken Treat rebrands and many other marquee projects across W.A.
Some of the benefits of working for Kingman are:
- Working on some of the most impressive signage projects state-wide.
- Learn about the exciting world of Digital Signage
- Learn and work alongside signage industry leaders
- Be exposed to a wide range of skills and experience
- Producing the highest quality signage, which can be seen all across WA
- A convenient factory location in Malaga
- A fully equipped kitchen/lunch room with two fancy coffee machines for all staff to enjoy and a popcorn machine.
- Competitive and friendly team environment
Current Vacancies 29-03-2023
- Account Manager
- Operations Manager
- Analyst Programmer
- Digital Designer
- AV Technician – Digital Signage
- Aluminium Fabricators
- Acrylic Fabricators
- Spray Painter
- Signage Installer
- Apprentice Sign Makers
If you’re considering a change, please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for more details: 9241 9300.
The above may be the only position’s we are currently looking for – HOWEVER – We are always on the lookout for amazing professionals to join our team. Some of our best staff members have come to us when we haven’t been actively hiring. This is especially true for people with solid signage experience, whether in production, design or a sales role. If you think you have something to offer, we would love to hear from you.