at every step
The management of any project is absolutely vital for a successful rebranding of a company. Failure to properly manage a project of this size is likely to lead to poor results. Branding can be a challenging process but it can also be one of the best investments for your business.
A brand is more than simply the logo of a company or even the colours. A brand is essentially the face of a business and how it is perceived in the market. A powerful brand is one that attracts a global audience, commands premium prices, retains customer loyalty, builds trust with its audience, and has a competitive advantage.
The importance of a strong brand cannot be overlooked and is exactly why some of the largest companies in the world continue to invest heavily in brand management. Even small business owners can benefit with effective branding.
At Kingman, you are paired with an industry professional who works closely with you for the duration of your project. This is especially relevant for larger projects as you are dealing with a singular point of contact. This also reduces miscommunication and ensures nothing is left to chance.
We take our work seriously and have worked with numerous companies with a complete rebranding strategy. We work with you at every stage of your project from the initial planning phase to the final installation. We also provide regular maintenance services of your branded assets. No project is too small as we work with any business that requires brand management services or quality signage.
Breathe new life into your business
While most people would associate branding with larger sized companies, small businesses can also leverage branding techniques to reap huge rewards. A rebranding strategy can be done to:
- Gain a Competitive Advantage: Image is absolutely important and this applies in any industry. A well executed rebrand can help increase market share and accelerate performance.
- Stimulate Growth: Rebranding can be done to establish an image of larger size and quality. Effective branding can essentially make a company the leading voice in its industry.
- Encourage Market Expansion: As a company grows, its brand inevitably needs to reflect that growth as it positions itself in front of a larger market.
- Enhance Customer Experience: Rebranding can be done to change how a company is perceived and even enhance the end experience for all customers.
- Differentiate in a Crowded Market: Even in smaller industries, there is no shortage of competitors. Positioning a brand is one of the best ways to differentiate a company from others in the market.
Whether your business is struggling to increase market share or sales have been declining, branding can breathe new life into the business. If you are considering a rebrand, get in touch with us today. Our extensive experience in the industry can help move your project forward in the right direction.
We are an award-winning signage manufacturer located in Malaga, WA. For over 29 years, we have specialised in all areas of signage from digital printing to metal fabrication and more. We are able to work according to your requirements and within budget.
We are both Green Stamp and CM3 accredited with memberships in ASOFIA, ASGA, and the Property Council. Kingman is one of the largest signage companies in Western Australia with over 50 employees.
When you work with us, you can expect a high level of quality and service throughout your project. Our attention to detail from manufacturing to project management is the highest in the industry and we intend to keep it that way.
We make it a top priority to establish long term relationships with our clients. Our team goes the extra mile to deliver quality signage and branding services that exceed expectations. This level of service applies to all our products and services.