Electric Vehicle Chargers
Electric vehicle charging offers a tremendous opportunity for property developers and shopping centre managers.
With the right infrastructure and systems, parking areas can be transformed from a passive necessity to an active utility for your facility as well as a value-adding resource for investors, residents, or clients.
End to end advice with seamless tech and support
Kingman works with some of the biggest names in the property development industry. Over 35 years we have delivered large projects on time and on budget for Brookfield, Multiplex, Lendlease and many others. The industry now has a trusted partner on large commercial projects to assess EV Charging strategy and implement building-specific designs and installations. By getting the right advice up front, we can save developers time and money throughout the development process.
Why should I provide EV charging for my development?
It’s a new way to think about filling up!
Instead of driving to a petrol station just to fill up, EV drivers incorporate charging as part of their day-to-day activities, and in turn are visiting and spending more time at shopping centres, supermarkets and businesses that offer EV charging.
Just a handful of reasons your business should install EV chargers:
- Provide convenience – EV owners can charge anywhere that has electricity, and soon they’ll be demanding it.
- Increase visitors – EV drivers go out of their way to visit stores that provide EV charging onsite.
- Increase loyalty – EV drivers return to the same locations to recharge, and stay on average 30% longer.
- Full ownership – you retain full ownership of the site and charging hardware (not us), and can make changes whenever you wish.
- Generate revenue – Generate additional revenue and ROI, or simply add value to your business.
- Demonstrate commitment to sustainability – Offering a greener ‘fuelling’ solution shows your commitment to a cleaner future for all Australians.
- Provide incentives – allow your employees or visitors to charge their EV at work at a discounted rate or for free.